Hydraulic Oil Coolers have been manufactured by Thermex since 1979, using an established design combining high performance with durability and reliability. Oil coolers can be selected from our standard range which can be seen in our brochure, or our engineers can design the perfect oil cooler for your application from operational data such as inlet temperatures and flow rates.
Features of Thermex Hydraulic Oil Coolers include;
- A choice of Copper or 90/10 Cupro-Nickel Tubes.
- Naval brass tube plates.
- Aluminium shell
- Cast iron headers.
- Leak detection ring – standard on 2700 & 2800 Series. (Available for 2300 and 2500 Series if required)
- Nitrile seals. (Viton seals are available for applications where operating temperatures > 100ºC)
- Manufactured in England
- Short delivery times available on many of our oil coolers
Other technical features;
- Duty range - 3kW to 750kW (subject to flow rate and temperatures)
- Working Pressure (Oil) - 20 bar to 30 bar (Depending on Size)
- Working Pressure (Water) - 10 bar
Standard Hydraulic Oil Cooler Range;
For performance curves, detailed dimensions and further information please download the full technical brochure (click here)